Size: 29" x 84" (W x L)
Height: 23" - 34" (adjustable)
Weight: 37 lb. (table only)
Support Weight: 1,000 lb.
Foam: 2.5” Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam™ (Higher Density than normal foam)
• Adjustable ErgonomicDream face cradle
• Memory Foam face cushion
Please Note: This table looks LIKE NEW, the minor defective does not affect the use of this product.
All "MD" products may have only 1 or 2 minor defects listed below):
- Small Defect Painting
- Marks on Vinyl
- Cannot Heat
- Small Vinyl Tear
- Missed Accessories
All the "MD" products are all have a great quality and products can still be working perfectly.
And we can highly promises that all the "MD" products have never been used before.
Our goal is to offer these minor defect products to our valuable customers, but please pay attention that for all "MD" products we won't accept Return or Refund and NO warranty. If you have any functional problems of products, please inform us within 48 hours of your receipt of the product, we will try our best to solve all the problems as soon as possible.
The ideal platform for ANY Beginning Massage Therapists!
Mt Massage's Violet Tilt Salon table is versatile enough to meet any professional’s needs. The quiet and sturdy lift back mechanism is made in Germany which allows many position changes for clients, making it perfect for massage, facial, manicure, waxing, reflexology, acupuncture or body art tattooing. The Violet Tilt provides ultimate comfort with its "Big Top" bed giving clients 26% more cushioned surface, and the square corners proven to relax shoulder areas more than other constructions. Protecting the foam is the silky soft PU upholstery that's oil- and water- resistant, CFC-free, that emits no odors or toxins. The Violet massage table leg is made of highly rigid light weight aluminum alloy. The Built-in Reiki panel design allows professionals to work comfortably closer for neck and legwork, and to even work from a seated position. Setting up the table is a breeze with the no assembly required. Dual Soft-Touch leg knobs provide easy grip, safety and stability. All wood used for the table is free of formaldehyde and carcinogens in compliance with the California Air Resources Board (CARB) law. This professional package includes an ErgonomicDream adjustable face cradle, memory foam face pillow.
Master Massage Wooden Portable Massage Table Setup Guide
• All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free—meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) law
• Germany made backrest mechanism allows many position changes, quiet and sturdy.
• Aircraft quality aluminum creates strong lightweight legs, finished in black color.
• Reiki plates of the table also allow professionals to work comfortably closer for neck and legwork, and to even work from a seated position.
• The eco-friendly electrostatically coated No-Mark finish prevents scuffs, rust and scratches.
• 2.5” thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser than average foam
• Wide shoulder "Big Top" bed design that gives 26% more cushioned surface than most tables
• 1,000lbs. Aircraft-grade steel support cables give the table a working capacity of 750lbs
• Oil & Waterproof, CFC-free, Silky Soft PU Upholstery – with denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability.
• NeVr Lost push-button numbered leg adjusters
• Auto-lock leg system easily sets up strong in seconds
• Patented Aotu-lock hinges for maximum strength at the center of the table
• Stabilizer bar assists in closing and opening the table, while adding overall strength
• Folds compactly for easy mobility and storage
• Double luggage-style table closure straps
Our Shipping Policy:
FREE SHIPPING WITH ANY PURCHASE - Within the 48 Continental States:
Our Free Shipping Policy applies to all orders, shipped via standard shipping for the United States of America (except Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO addresses)
FAST Shipment Processing:
All U.S. orders will be shipped the same or the next business day if the item(s) is(are) in stock.
Any order placed on nights, weekends, or holidays will be processed the following business day.
Stationary Tables are shipped via LTL and may require additional time for processing. LTL free shipping does NOT include below additional services:
* Call before delivery
* Limited access delivery
* Do not break down pallet
* Liftgate at delivery
* Inside Delivery
Any questions please call 1-888-710-7206 ext. 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our Return Policy:
30-Day No Hassle Return Policy. *The purchaser is responsible for a 20% re-stocking Fee for all purchases. *Customer also pays for shipping back to us.