Size: 30" x 84" (W x L)
Height: 24" - 34" (adjustable)
Weight: 37 lb. (table only)
Support Weight: 1,000 lb.
Foam: 2.5” Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam™ (Higher Density than normal foam)
• Six-way adjustable ErgonomicDream face cradle
• Memory Foam face cushion
• Carrying case
Please Note: This table looks LIKE NEW, the minor defective does not affect the use of this product.
All "MD" products may have only 1 or 2 minor defects listed below):
- Small Defect Painting
- Marks on Vinyl
- Cannot Heat
- Small Vinyl Tear
- Missed Accessories
All the "MD" products are all have a great quality and products can still be working perfectly.
And we can highly promises that all the "MD" products have never been used before.
Our goal is to offer these minor defect products to our valuable customers, but please pay attention that for all "MD" products we won't accept Return or Refund and NO warranty. If you have any functional problems of products, please inform us within 48 hours of your receipt of the product, we will try our best to solve all the problems as soon as possible.
The ideal platform for ANY Beginning Massage Therapists!
Mt Massage's Midas Tilt Salon table is versatile enough to meet any professional’s needs. The quiet and sturdy lift back mechanism is made in Germany which allows many position changes for clients, making it perfect for massage, facial, manicure, waxing, reflexology, acupuncture or body art tattooing. The Midas Tilt provides ultimate comfort with its "Big Top" bed giving clients 26% more cushioned surface, and the square corners proven to relax shoulder areas more than other constructions. Protecting the foam is the silky soft PU upholstery that's oil- and water- resistant, CFC-free, that emits no odors or toxins and which is backed by Mt Massage's 5 Year Guarantee. Reiki plate of the table also allows professionals to work comfortably closer for neck and legwork, and to even work from a seated position. Setting up the table is a breeze with the no assembly required. Dual Soft-Touch leg knobs provide easy grip, safety and stability. All wood used for the table is free of formaldehyde and carcinogens in compliance with the California Air Resources Board (CARB) law. This professional package includes an Ergonomic Dream adjustable face cradle, memory foam face pillow and deluxe carrying case.
Master Massage Wooden Portable Massage Table Setup Guide
• All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free—meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) law
• Germany made backrest mechanism allows many position changes, quiet and sturdy.
• 2.5" thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser and thicker than average foam
• Reiki plate of the table also allows professionals to work comfortably closer for neck and legwork, and to even work from a seated position.
• Oil & Waterproof, CFC-free, Silky Soft PU Upholstery – with denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability,backed by a 5 Year Guarantee
• 1,000lbs. Aircraft-grade steel support cables give the table a working capacity of 750lbs
• Northern hardwood legs protected by rich, hi-gloss Dura Seal finish
• Auto-lock leg system easily sets table up strong in seconds
• Patented Aotu-lock hinges for maximum strength at the center of the table
• Square corners, proven by anatomical research to relax shoulders more than standard tables
• Numbered leg adjustment holes provide quick, easy and accurate height adjustment
• Clevis Block leg attachments guarantee unbreakable leg support
• Non-skid, non-mark foot pads prevent floor damage
• Stabilizer bar assists in closing and opening the table, while adding overall strength
• PU upholstery backed by a 5 Year Guarantee
• Folds compactly for easy mobility and storage
• Double luggage-style table closure straps
Our Shipping Policy:
FREE SHIPPING WITH ANY PURCHASE - Within the 48 Continental States:
Our Free Shipping Policy applies to all orders, shipped via standard shipping for the United States of America (except Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO addresses)
FAST Shipment Processing:
All U.S. orders placed by 11:30 A.M. Central Time will be shipped the same day!
Any order placed on nights, weekends, or holidays will be processed the following business day.
Stationary Tables are shipped via LTL and may require additional time for processing. LTL free shipping does NOT include below additional services:
* Call before delivery
* Limited access delivery
* Do not break down pallet
* Liftgate at delivery
* Inside Delivery
Any questions please call 1-888-710-7206 ext. 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our Return Policy:
30-Day No Hassle Return Policy. *The purchaser is responsible for a 15% re-stocking Fee for all purchases. *Customer also pays for shipping back to us.