BUY MORE, SAVE MORE! As low as $1766.65 each with Free Shipping!
- Maximum working load: 550 lbs.
- Height range: 21"- 34"
- length: 75”(including face cradle)
- Width: 29"
- Head-cradle with armrest: 10~-30 degree Adjustable
- Weight: 135 lbs.
- Padding: 2.5" thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam.
- Upholstery: 5 Year Guaranteed oil- and water-resistant PU
- Actuator: Single, CE and UL listed
- Control: low voltage; 1 foot control
- Frame: heavy duty rugged steel frame
- One side added wheels makes transport a breeze
- Contoured table top.
The 29” TheraMaster™ Flat Hi-Lo Table is a popular power-driven professional bodywork table, incorporating features such as a sturdy head-cradle and armrest, and the ergonomically designed contoured top offers comfort to the patient and provides ergonomic ease for the practitioner. The separated molded polyurethane foam face cushion is replaceable and easy to clean, which is not regular breath-hole can compare! The TheraMaster™ design is effective in the application of multiple interventions such as Deep Tissue work, manipulation and ADLs (Activities of Daily Living), plus the price is easy on your budget.
- A rugged steel frame, durable and reliable CE and UL listed actuator, at the step of the foot control, the table easily adjusts from 21" to 34".
- The 550 lb. weight capacity secures and lifts large patients with ease, while the low 21" height setting simplifies difficult patient transfers.
- An infinitely adjustable built-in sturdy head-cradle with armrest can be positioned accurately.
- 2.5" thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, patented to be more dense than standard foam. The Royal Blue PU upholstery is oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free and with denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability. It's protected by a 5 Year Guarantee.
- Unique contoured top offers comfort to the patient and provides, pioneered by Master Massage.
Our Shipping Policy:
FREE SHIPPING WITH ANY PURCHASE - Within the 48 Continental States:
Our Free Shipping Policy applies to all orders, shipped via standard shipping for the United States of America (except Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO addresses)
FAST Shipment Processing:
All U.S. orders will be shipped the same or the next business day if the item(s) is(are) in stock.
Any order placed on nights, weekends, or holidays will be processed the following business day.
Stationary Tables are shipped via LTL and may require additional time for processing. LTL free shipping does NOT include below additional services:
* Call before delivery
* Limited access delivery
* Do not break down pallet
* Liftgate at delivery
* Inside Delivery
Any questions please call 1-888-710-7206 ext. 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our Return Policy:
30-Day No Hassle Return Policy. *The purchaser is responsible for a 20% re-stocking Fee for all purchases. *Customer also pays for shipping back to us.