Size: 30" x 84" (W x L)
Height: 24" - 34" (adjustable)
Weight: 34 lb. (table only)
Support Weight: 1,500 lb.
Foam: 3" thick Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam™ (Higher Density than normal foam)
• MT Patented Six-way adjustable ErgonomicDream face cradle
• Memory Foam face cushion
• Carrying case
Mt Massage's Midas Plus portable massage table is elegantly beautiful and is a best seller for many reasons include but unlimited to thicker foam cushion, Reiki end panel, shiatsu cable release, 1 year guarantee PU, Big Top, Rounded Corner, Auto Lock hinge and the lower price. Clients will revel in the additional comfort provided by the 3" thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, round corners and wide shoulder "Big Top" bed that gives 26% more cushioned surface than most tables. Protecting the foam is the silky soft PU upholstery that's oil- and water- resistant, CFC-free, that emits no odors or toxins and which is backed by Mt Massage's 1 Year Guarantee. The Shiatsu cable release so the table can be laid flat on the floor make the Midas Plus an undeniably great buy. Reiki plate of the table also allows professionals to work comfortably closer for neck and legwork, and to even work from a seated position. The Auto-Lock leg system allows the table to set up strong in seconds, and strength is reinforced with Auto-Lock hinges at the center of the table as well as the stabilizer bar. Setting up the table is a breeze with the no assembly required. Dual Soft-Touch leg knobs provide easy grip, safety and stability. All wood used for the table is free of formaldehyde and carcinogens in compliance with the California Air Resources Board (CARB) law. This professional package includes an innovated adjustable ErgonomicDream face cradle, memory foam face cushion and carrying case.
Master Massage Wooden Portable Massage Table Setup Guide
• All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free—meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) law
• 3" thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser and thicker than average foam, thereby providing additional comfort
• The Shiatsu cable release so the table can be laid flat on the floor make the Midas Plus an undeniably great buy.
• Reiki plate of the table also allows professionals to work comfortably closer for neck and legwork, and to even work from a seated position.
• Round corners and wide shoulder "Big Top" bed design that gives 26% more cushioned surface than most tables.
• Oil & Waterproof, CFC-free, Silky Soft PU Upholstery – with denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability, backed by a 1 Year Guarantee
• 1,500lbs. Aircraft-grade steel support cables give the table a working capacity of 750lbs
• Northern hardwood legs protected by rich, hi-gloss Dura Seal finish
• Auto-lock leg system easily sets table up strong in seconds
• Patented Aotu-lock hinges for maximum strength at the center of the table
• Numbered leg adjustment holes provide quick, easy and accurate height adjustment
• Clevis Block leg attachments guarantee unbreakable leg support
• Non-skid, non-mark foot pads prevent floor damage
• Leg-brace stabilizer bar assists in closing and opening the table, while adding overall strength
• PU upholstery backed by a 1 Year Guarantee
• Folds compactly for easy mobility and storage
• Double luggage-style table closure straps
Our Shipping Policy:
FREE SHIPPING WITH ANY PURCHASE - Within the 48 Continental States:
Our Free Shipping Policy applies to all orders, shipped via standard shipping for the United States of America (except Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO addresses)
FAST Shipment Processing:
All U.S. orders placed by 11:30 A.M. Central Time will be shipped the same day!
Any order placed on nights, weekends, or holidays will be processed the following business day.
Stationary Tables are shipped via LTL and may require additional time for processing. LTL free shipping does NOT include below additional services:
* Call before delivery
* Limited access delivery
* Do not break down pallet
* Liftgate at delivery
* Inside Delivery
Any questions please call 1-888-710-7206 ext. 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our Return Policy:
30-Day No Hassle Return Policy. *The purchaser is responsible for a 15% re-stocking Fee for all purchases. *Customer also pays for shipping back to us.