Size: 31" x 72" (W x L)
Height: 24" - 34" (adjustable)
Weight: 36 lb. (table only)
Support Weight: 750 lb.
Foam: 3” thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam (Higher Density than normal foam)
Please Note: This table looks LIKE NEW, the minor defective does not affect the use of this product.
All "MD" products may have only 1 or 2 minor defects listed below):
- Small Defect Painting
- Marks on Vinyl
- Cannot Heat
- Small Vinyl Tear
- Missed Accessories
All the "MD" products are all have a great quality and products can still be working perfectly.
And we can highly promises that all the "MD" products have never been used before.
Our goal is to offer these minor defect products to our valuable customers, but please pay attention that for all "MD" products we won't accept Return or Refund and NO warranty. If you have any functional problems of products, please inform us within 48 hours of your receipt of the product, we will try our best to solve all the problems as soon as possible.
Master Massage Wooden Portable Massage Table Setup Guide
Ultimate Comfort Features
- All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free—meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) law
- Wide Shouldered Big Top bed design gives 26% more cushioned surface space
- 3” thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which a layer of memory foam is included, thereby providing additional comfort
- Square corners, proven by anatomical research to relax shoulders more than standard tables
- Shiatsu cable release allows the table to lay flat on the floor
- Reiki leg panels are double the thickness of regular panels for added strength
- White hardwood legs protected by rich, hi-gloss Dura Seal finish
- Auto-lock leg system easily sets table up strong in seconds
- Oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free PU upholstery features denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability
- Numbered leg adjustment holes provide quick, easy and accurate height adjustment
- Clevis Block leg attachments guarantee unbreakable leg support
- Duo-Plane hinges for maximum strength at the center of the table
- Nylon leg buffers keeps wooden legs from becoming wobbly or squeaky
- Non-skid, non-mark foot pads prevent floor damage
- Leg-brace stabilizer bar assists in closing and opening the table, while adding overall strength
- Dual Soft-Touch leg knobs for easy grip, safety and stability
- Folds compactly for easy mobility and storage
- Double luggage-style table closure straps
Our Shipping Policy:
FREE SHIPPING WITH ANY PURCHASE - Within the 48 Continental States:
Our Free Shipping Policy applies to all orders, shipped via standard shipping for the United States of America (except Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO addresses)
FAST Shipment Processing:
All U.S. orders will be shipped the same or the next business day if the item(s) is(are) in stock.
Any order placed on nights, weekends, or holidays will be processed the following business day.
Stationary Tables are shipped via LTL and may require additional time for processing. LTL free shipping does NOT include below additional services:
* Call before delivery
* Limited access delivery
* Do not break down pallet
* Liftgate at delivery
* Inside Delivery
Any questions please call 1-888-710-7206 ext. 101 or email email@example.com for more information.
Our Return Policy:
30-Day No Hassle Return Policy. *The purchaser is responsible for a 20% re-stocking Fee for all purchases. *Customer also pays for shipping back to us.